MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
CHITCHATT♥


IJAH says hi


ABOUT ME♥
Ijahh Here! 14 this year(; WeLL come to my blog! do tag before leave!:D
Hate me?? Click Leave!:D Leave or Stay.
FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK



bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
SWEETESCAPE♥

Aisha Macpher pri Aniqah Kaq ZuRa Ishafeewit NiNi izah Kak Azura JiaJuan Kak Faridah Fadhilah Miss Suhaila Lina Shawty Aishah Farid Liyana Khairunnisa Nur Syariifah Ennie Miss Jiaa Roshxelle
Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 3:58 AM
hello.. :D
long time nvr post anything..
scul is going to reopen soon..
Soooooo fast.. luckily i bought wat i need for scul..
miss my friend.. haha.. yesterday went to popular to
buy book that are needed.. Very expensive! 3 book and
1 thumbrive 4gb cost me about $60+..
ok.. Till here.. :D
update again soon.. :DD
back to top?
monthly archive

November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 December 2009 March 2010 May 2010 August 2010 November 2010 December 2010 December 2012 May 2015 July 2015 January 2016
recent entries

Hello everyone..i have juz recovered from my sickn... Hello.. i have never update my blog for a long tim... Hello!! (:Long time nvr update coz i am buzy + laz... Hello!!im back..:Djuz now wake up at morning ard 7... Hello..:Djuz now i was late for school..woke up ar... Hello..:)juz now got maths exam paper 2..difficult... hello.. :)exam are starting..need to STUDY STUDY S... Hello..(:todae scul is quite fun..sit in the compu... Today got flu..my nose is very itchy..haiyaa...the... My birthdae on 12/12/2009
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS